We strive to offer you top quality services executed with top quality products and supplies. Our team is always educating themselves and furthering education to continue to offer the most amazing service to you.
You can find a full list of available services and pricing 24/7 on our online booking site.
If you have any questions regarding bookings, services, our protocols and our products, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule appointments without penalty.
- Late arrival may compromise the length of your treatment. If you arrive any later than 10 minutes passed your booked time, unless previously discussed and approved with the studio, your appointment may be deemed a "no-show" and you may retain a 100% cancellation fee.
- Same day cancellations will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. No-show and missed appointments may be subject to 100% cancellation fee, being blocked from online booking system and you may be required to pre-pay for any future appointments until your account is in good-standing.
- All of our listed service prices are exclusive of tax or gratuities and are subject to change at anytime. If prices are changed, previously booked appointments will remain at the price listed upon the booking. Applicable taxes will be applied at checkout and our customers have an option to leave gratuities or not.
- Refunds will not be given on services. If you are not satisfied with your service or experience with us, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you to fix the issue.
- Store credit may be given for any damaged or compromised boutique items that have not been used. This does not include any skincare, cosmetics or body care products.
- Exceptions might be made on any un-opened and unused product that has been purchased within 14 days, if you experience an allergic reaction to a product recommended by us within the first 14 days of use or if your product is defective or damaged upon opening.
- If an allergic reaction or any problem occurs, please be sure to contact us within 7 days of the reaction so that we can help you. If a reaction occurs, product returns are eligible for a store credit only (no refunds) and must be made within 14 days of the product purchase date. We will require a simple consultation with our skincare technician to analyze your skin and determine if it is an allergic reaction or potentially cause by a mis-use of the product.
- To attempt to avoid any of these types of issues, we do not recommend using or sharing products that have not be recommended for you. We offer skin consultations and are available any time for product recommendations to attempt to avoid any adverse reactions or our products.
All special order and sale products and boutique items are final sale.
- If you have given a deposit for your service, this is assumed a non-refundable deposit, applicable towards the purchase price, in the amount received by Buck + Doe within 3 days of booking.
- If the deposit is not received by Buck + Doe within the acceptable time period and we have failed at setting up alternate deposit arrangements, the appointment will be automatically cancelled.
- If the appointment is cancelled for any reason, the deposit will be retained by Buck + Doe. If the cancellation is within the acceptable cancellation period, the deposit will be kept on your client file to be used towards future appointments OR the deposit can be given in the form of a gift card to the studio.
- If the deposit was received and the appointment was cancelled outside of the acceptable cancellation period OR the appointment is deemed "NO-SHOW", the deposit will be retained 100% by Buck + Doe and a new deposit will be required for future bookings.
- No cash refunds on non-refundable deposits.